to gaze meditatively or wonderingly.
verb (used with object), mused, musing.
1. Study your photograph.
2. Muse on your photograph. Sit with it. What is it telling you?
3. Record your thoughts on the brainstorm below or on a graphic organizer of your own (I have provided examples of other graphic organizers you can use).
4. In the circle write the title (or description) of your photograph.
5. In the stars, write down the thoughts you are having when you look at your photo.
6. In the circle on the right, write down the topic or idea you want to write about (this is the "aha" moment).